Shellbelle Reads

My passion is reading. I want to share that passion. I am a reviewer for Hesperia Loves Books Blog.

Review: The Wrong Billionaire's Bed by Jessica Clare

ARC provided by the Publisher, via Netgalley, in exchange for an honest review.

The Wrong Billionaire’s Bed by Jessica Clare (aka Jill Myles) is the third book in the Billionaire’s Boys Club series. This series is an entertaining, extremely erotic series bringing six billionaire bad boys to their knees. Each book has the readers attention, the characters come to life, and readers become invested in this series.

The Wrong Billionaire’s Bed features Reese Durham. He is the ultimate playboy of their secret club. He has no qualms using his charm, his good looks, and his sexy body to close business deals. He will use every asset he has to climb to the top. He has a good time getting there. He is working on his next business deal and conquest when he has the misfortune of being interrupted by Audrey Petty and her drug addicted twin sister, Daphne Petty. They have come to his friend’s cabin, another member of their secret society, to get Daphne off the drugs. It is the perfect place for Daphne to go through detox. Reese and his socialite, heiress companion are not invited and Audrey Petty makes sure they know it. The results leave Reese stranded naked with the twins. He’s not too upset because he is intrigued with Audrey Petty and her firey attitude. We wants to feed those flames.

Audrey Petty has brought her sister to her childhood friend’s private cabin to detox. She has been in love with her childhood friend, Cade Archer for most of her life. Her twin sister has always been the one to get all the attention while Audrey sits back and becomes the perfect, good twin. She see’s this time as an opportunity to become closer to Cade and let him know her feelings. She feels this is the opportunity to finally have a chance at her lifetime love. That is if only Reese Durham will stay out of her way. Reese has not intention of doing that. He wants Audrey for himself and he will do anything to get her.

This book was full of life and blazing sexual chemistry. Audrey and Reese burn the pages. I highly recommend this series.

The Billionaire Boys Club Series Reading Order:

1. Stranded With A Billionaire
  2. Beauty And The Billionaire
  3. The Wrong Billionaire’s Bed
Source: http://www.hesperialovesbooks.com/book/arc-review-the-wrong-billionaires-bed-by-jessica-clare